Saturday, July 30, 2011

Gender Reveal Video

Wow! It has been too long since a post has gone up on my blog! Time just flew by while we were finding out the sex of baby #2 and creating the reveal video and announcing it and all of that!  As a parent, I am learning we cannot wait for things to slow down to take action and do something, because then we would be spend our lives waiting instead of doing! God created us to DO not to WAIT! (Just food for thought!)


One of the most exciting times during pregnancy is when you and your spouse get to find out the sex of your baby! That is, if you decide at all because some love to be surprised! (My parents were surprised three times!) My husband really wanted to know the sex of our first baby and I was indifferent about finding out, but to please his planning, analytical personality we found out (mainly so he could prepare himself!) Last time we did a reveal party with both families (so much fun) but this time was a little different with it being the second and my brother being gone because of the military. So we decided to create a video to share with family and friends! I thought I would share this video to enjoy or to take ideas from it to create your own! I hope you enjoy our video as much as I enjoyed making it! As always! God bless you and your family!





Until the Whole World Hears,
Katie
grace.faith.dirt@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I love your video! What a cute and creative way to announce the gender! I am due December 6th with out first (a boy!) I am loving all the tips you have on here. They are very helpful for a first-time mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I have so much fun with this blog! I created it and write it for moms like you! I am so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete