Thursday, April 17, 2014

We're Expecting!

Hello GFD friends!

It's been a while, but this is why! I am happy to announce that we are expecting baby #3! Baby #3 is expected to arrive in mid to late October 2014. We aren't going to talk exact due dates because, lets be real, only 5% of babies are born ON their due date and 0% of my children have been born on their due date.

Being pregnant after becoming a doula is HARD! Not only do I have to process my own other births, but now I know WAY MORE than any pregnant woman should and have seen lots of different birth happen in lots of different ways. I have noticed a lot more fear this time around, but my midwife (who is also pregnant) is helping me to process it and and remind me everything is going GREAT.

SO......Everything is going great! Baby is growing and making this mommy feel really sick....all the time, and really grumpy....all the time! My poor kiddos! They know Mommy doesn't feel good because the baby is growing inside of me, but I know they are ready to have their mommy back (the non mom-zilla version)

In case you missed it on  Facebook or wherever, here is our announcement!


Ok, seriously! Isn't is adorable! My husband said he loved this announcement and he usually has no opinion on stuff like this. So I consider this a WIN!

So be prepared for more, pregnancy, newborn, baby, sibling posts, because my head is spinning with ideas for blog posts and I seem to be writing like crazy!

Thanks for sharing in our excitement about our growing family and God bless you and your family!
Katie <><
gracefaithdirt@gmail.com
Grace Faith Dirt on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment