Saturday, July 2, 2011

Welcome!

"Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from Him" Psalm 127:3

Hello All!

Let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Katie and I am married to the most wonderful man in the world and we have a beautiful 1 year old boy, and a loveable golden retriever. We are excited to announce that we are expecting our second baby in December! I have a Bachelor of Arts in Religion and I plan to go to seminary (between being a mommy and a wife!)

I created this blog as a resource for new mommies, mommies-to-be, or mommies just looking for some advice or help. grace.faith.dirt is the name of my blog because being a mommy (and a daddy) involves lots of all three! I hope you enjoy my blog and share it with your friends!

Look forward to blogs that talk about: 
        All natural household cleaners
        Eating healthy while pregnant
        Healthy baby sleeping habits
        What you need to know before delivery
        Changing marriage relationships after baby arrives
        Age appropriate activities for you and your baby
        All about breastfeeding
        Pregnancy and exercise
        Baby milestones and what's important
        Raising Godly, faithful children
and LOTS LOTS more!

Until the Whole World Hears,
Katie
grace.faith.dirt@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment